Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 08-19-2026, 05:45 PM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by vol.2 View Post
Not really, no. Tilting the yoke enough in any direction will have an effect though, it absolutely has to. If you moved it and you got nothing, then you didn't go far enough.
It's as far down as it will go. Anymore would snap the neck. It's where it was when I found it. No wedges or support. I had moved it up after I got it but figured I had it too high because my shim was pretty thick.
__________________
Genesis does what Nintendon't
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.